SpectraWin 2 is the latest member of the SpectraWin software family. Like its predecessor, SpectraWin 2 is a Windows XP based control program designed to provide a powerful and easy-to-use interface to control and manipulate data from your PR-650, PR-655, PR-670, PR-680, PR-705 or PR-715 SpectraScan spectroradiometer. In addition to the standard features of measurement and display of spectral power distribution, luminance and colorimetry of the source, SpectraWin 2 has additional features for viewing, analyzing and calculating measured data.
SpectraWin 2 can be purchased in three versions: SpectraWin Lite. SpectraWin Pro and with the RGB DisplayCal option. SpectraWin Lite provides the basic suite of measurement capabilities. SpectraWinTM Pro includes a powerful Macro Scripting tool to help you automate your measurement tasks The RGB DisplayCal package turns your SpectraScan into a Windows based display calibration tool enabling you to interactively set the white point of the display from a "learned" stimulus (golden display) or by entering target values.
- Completely redesigned GUI
- Spectral and CIE "Crosshair" Digitizer - Tracks and reports wavelength and spectral (or chromaticity) values.
- PR-650 calibration capability (optional)
- Enhanced display graphics (zoom, refresh. scale. resize. multiple display windows for a single measurement)
- Customizable tabular data display.
- Enhanced math functions including interpolation, smoothing and measurement precision.
- Multiple, user-defined GO/NO GO color regions
- Customize graph titles, axes titles and colors.
- Spectral Radiance/Irradiance
- Correlated Color Temperature
- CIE Chromaticity
- L*a*b*/ L*u*v*
- E*ab, E*uv
- Optical Density